4.23.2008

Introducing Nathaniel Yo-Soon Graalman!!!






YYYEEESSS!!! I haven't been this excited to post a blog in a while and there's not even much to be said about it except; WE HAD OUR BABY!!!
So yesterday morning I woke up in Nashville all ready to go knock out a million interviews in a couple days time for GMA week. I only made it through Monday morning though before my wife Susan called me from her Doctor's appointment and said that they were going to have to do an emergency c-section due to low amniotic fluid. As she was telling me this, us Sanctus guys and our A&R guy Chris York were sitting around a table eating fish taco's in downtown Nashville. I think they all saw the look on my face and knew exactly what was going on because as soon as I said, "huh, guys I gotta go!", Dan immediately jumped up from the table and was like, "I'll drive you to the airport!"
I know the Lord was with me because Dan had me to that airport in about ten minutes flat and there just happened to be a flight leaving for Detroit in 30 minutes that would get me home just two hours before my son was born! Praise God for "making all things work together for the good" huh!?!
So last night on April 21st 2008, my wife Susan and our son Ben and I welcomed our newest family member into the world; Nathaniel Yo-Soon Graalman! He was 6 lbs 10 oz and 20" long. He's healthy and quite a little cutie if I do say so myself! Susan is doing well. Please pray for a speedy healing from the c-section surgery but other than that, she's doing great, Also Ben is being so sweet to his new baby brother. He's pretty excited about this whole thing.
These pic's were taken with my iPhone, so they're not the best quality, but I'll probably be posting some better ones on my facebook and myspace pages sometime soon.
Mark

22 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations! He's so adorable! I'll pray that Susan recovers quickly :)

Go Inspire Go said...

Congratulations to you, Susan and big brother Benjamin! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

It is the best feeling in the world to understand Gods Love for us. Congratulations!!

Jonathan from Decatur AL

Anonymous said...

God is Awesome and He does work all things for good, Praise Him! I am so happy for you guys, Congrats on that 6.10 lbs bundle of joy. I absolutely love the pic of Ben & Nathaniel. Praying for a quick recovering for Susan. Much love to the Graalman family.

Be blessed!

Rockermom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute.. We Graalman's make adorable babies!! LOL, I'm so happy for you 3, and I am a proud auntie! I love you all and let me know if you need ANYTHING! MUAH

andra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! He's adorable!! Congratulations :)

God bless

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a blessing. We'll be praying for your family.

andra said...

p.s. you already are in my prayers! :)

keep rockin`!

Sarah B. said...

congrats!

Her Royal Highness, Queen World Changer said...

AWWW! YAYNESS!!! :-D Much love and prayers!! --Lori George

Kenni B said...

Congrats you guys!

emily said...

Can't wait to see him! Congrats!

Emuhlee said...

Oooooh AWESOME!!!! he's soo cute! Congratulations!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I sure know you are happy you didn't miss the delivery.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how God worked out the details to get you home in time. He's beautiful. I love the picture of the four of you. The one of the boys is sweet!
Enjoy every minute. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for Susan. I sure hope she has help at home :)

Jaime said...

Aww, he's so cute!
Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and hugs to you, Susan & big brother Benjamin!

What a blessing for the whole family!

Warmest wishes,
Lisa & Craig

Ashlen said...

Imagine that poor kid trying to spell his name in kindergarten!!
Haha, he'll learn eventually though ;)
Congrats!! You have a super cute family!

Cherylyn. said...

I don't think i've officially congratulated you on your beautiful boy, Mark!!!!
I saw these precious pictures on Susan's facebook the day she posted them. he is beyond adorable & already looks alot like both of you.
what a darling family you Graalmans are!!!!


congratulations, friend!
<3
cherylyn.

Unknown said...

How wonderful! Nathanial is beautiful! Congratulations to the whole Graalman family!

Lisa & Craig