8.13.2008

Meet Sammy...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a minute, (well about 8 minutes actually), of your time to introduce you all to my good friend Sammy. Sammy is going out with Sanctus Real on our Fall tour which starts Sept. 4th at Cedar Creek Church in Perrysburg, Ohio just outside of our hometown; Toledo. Sammy's pretty much one of the coolest dudes ever. I'm excited for you all to not only get to know him and see all the joy and love for Jesus that just kind of radiates off him, but I'm also anxious for you to hear his heart for helping those in need! We're out to save Africa and change the world this Fall so come be a part of "WE NEED EACH OTHER" THE TOUR EVENT!!! Check out this video about how God called Sammy into ministry and then check out www.sanctusreal.com to see when the tour is coming to a city near you! Hope to see you all there!
Mark
P.S. If you want to, you can look up Sammy on facebook by searching for Samuel Adebiyi. Drop him a line of encouragement and tell him how excited you are about his ministry after you check out the video. Also, don't forget that Tenth Avenue North & Vota (formerly Casting Pearls) will be on the tour as well! Peace out.

3 comments:

Rockermom said...

Wow, this is amazing, how God works things out! Thanks for sharing Sammy's video, I cant wait till Sept to meet him and see you guys again.

Hope you're having a great summer.

be blessed!

Cassie said...

I'm so excited about the tour, hoping to come out to the september 6th show up here in Michigan! Sammy sounds awesome and I'm lookin forward to the other bands! Its going to be awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey there Mark! I wish Craig & I could make the show in Perrysburg, but with it being in the middle of our work week, unfortunately we can't. Know that we will keep you, your family, and the other SR guys in our prayers as you tour!

Sammy sounds like an incredible guy. I wish we had the opportunity to meet him and hear him speak. With all of you working together, I'm sure you will make wonderful things happen!

Please post more family photos. We all love seeing your beautiful wife and those two adorable growing boys of yours!

Take care and God bless!

Lisa