2.03.2008

My Favorite Little Person In The World Is Sick...


WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2008
So yea, about a week ago I was really sick. It hit me like a freight train. I felt great all morning and then at about 2 pm I started feeling a little weak and strange, like I was getting a cold, and then by 4 pm I felt like I was going to drop dead. Fever, cough, running nose, no energy, you name it I had it. The following day I was supposed to drive to Nashville to record some drums for a producer named Mark Townsend. Well by the time I got to Nashville I couldn't even talk because my throat was so sore. Mark and I communicated through sign language and the drums got tracked, I drove home and about two days later felt almost human again. Well I left this weekend to do some SR shows and the day after I leave my wife Susan calls me and she sounds horrible! She totally has what I had, but it's worse for her; she's pregnant and has to take care of a two year while I'm away. She is a super trooper though and pulls it off with style and grace. I get home yesterday at 3 am, we all get up around 9 am & guess what!?! Ben is totally sick now! This is why I'm writing this at 3 am. Ben's been sick all day and he just came into our room with his fever even worse than earlier. We just gave him some children's tylenol to break the fever and I gave him my spot on the bed so he can be near his Mommy. So I'm out on the couch praying that Jesus will heal my favorite little person in the world. If you you happen to read this any time soon, please say a prayer for the Graalman household too, that God would just touch us and make us all better. In this I'm going to attempt my first blog photo. It's a pic of Ben on a happier day playing with his "Thomas The Train" Set we got him for Christmas this year. Hope it makes you smile. He's such an awesome kid, I really pray he feels better tomorrow!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

hey Mark, you and your family are deff. in my prayers!!!
hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Christi said...

Oh, Graalman's I will be praying for you I hope all of you are better very soon.

andra said...

hey! How's Ben doing? Hope he is better.