2.03.2008

Thanks K-LOVE for my family's first cruise!




So yea, we just got back a few days ago from the K-LOVE Friends & Family Cruise 2008! It was an amazing time I must say. I'd never been on a cruise before, nor had my wife Susan and of course our son Ben hadn't so it was quite the experience. It was Ben's first time ever seeing/swimming in the ocean as well so it was an extra cool trip for us. Not to mention Ole' Sanctus Real rocked it pretty good if I do say so myself. We had a great time playing for all the people on board, I think we all went home feeling like we made a lot of new friends. I'll post some pic's on here for you all to enjoy, there's one of Ben walking into the ocean water for the first time, one of him and Susan posing with some Red Macaws, (did I spell that right?). There's also a cute shot of Ben and I passed out in our state room. Hope you enjoy these and I hope you decide to save you pennies and go on this cruise next year because it's definitely worth it! Be blessed ya'll! Oh, also a quick reminder that the new record, We Need Each Other is in stores everywhere one week from today!

3 comments:

Rockermom said...

Hey Mark

Thanks for sharing those amazing pics of you and your family, adorable son I may add. Glad you had an amazing time on the cruise, well deserve.

Much love, be blessed.

Rockermom

StrangelyNormalSteph said...

Hey Mark, the pictures are adorable! Just wanted to say how great it is that you, Susan, and Ben had a great time on the cruise (never been on one before, hope I get to someday!) Oh, and I preordered We Need Each Other so I got it two days early...and although the other three SR albums are fantastic, it is my new favorite!

Anonymous said...

That is toooo cute!!!!!!!Love the photos.Children are such a blessing and add so much joy to our lives.Glad the cruise went well.All that sunny weather away from all the cold and snow.Sounds good to me!!!Praying for you,Susan,Ben.So,so sweet!!!!!Melts my heart!!!Take care!!